Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Angels

I was born on Halloween. Not sure if that has any bearing on all the experiences I have had in my life or not. I've posted a few stories about things that have happened in places I've lived.

One summer night when I was in my early teens, I woke up to turn on my fan. As I was getting back into my bed, all of a sudden, this little orange light appeared in the middle of my room and got bigger as I watched it. Suddenly something just came over me and held me down onto my bed. I said the Lord's Prayer in my head hoping to scare it away, and sure enough, it let me go. I flew like a flash into my parent's bed. Every night after, the same thing happened to me only in my sleep. Something would come over me, hold me down and not let me get away or wake up.

Well...after the smoke incident in the new apartment, I went to see a priest on the Base. He told me that he wouldn't come out, but he'd send a Born Again prayer group out that prays and expels things from houses. Well...I had them over, they did their little thing, and I spoke to the one who was doing the most talking, started to tell her about what happens to me at night when I'm sleeping. Before I could even finish telling her, she spoke for me...she said "A shadow comes over you". I was amazed...she explained to me that there are angels...good ones and bad ones. I was being visited by a bad one...the come to you in the form of a shadow usually in your dreams. She told me that the next time the same thing happens to me in my sleep, all I have to do is command it away in the name of Jesus and by the power of his blood. Also say a prayer before bed each night inviting God's good angels to protect you. To this day I've never had that problem!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sungam said...

hey, i just read about this. is this real? i had a similar experience two nights ago into halloween day.

2:24 AM  
Blogger Sungam said...

you can contact me via magnusatseattle@gmail.com

2:25 AM  
Blogger michie said...

omg this is a good story, well only for the good parts lol <33 well, i pray always before i go to sleep too! kewl dudes! lol and i just want everyone to have god in their hearts !! peace <333

5:41 PM  
Blogger desiree said...

hey
my name is desiree and i good friend jennifer like your story,we would have been scared if that would have happend to use, my friend has had something like that happend to her, she hears voices sometimes, and mostly the good ghost visit her only sometimes the bad ones but the good ones scar them away, she see them somethimes and talks to them. she talks to them when she is lonely or walking home eith no one.

desiree and jennifer

2:30 PM  
Blogger aide said...

I pray avery day but I still dream that my mom and dad dye I thinck you know wath to do. the ghost could be god nobody knows?

6:55 PM  
Blogger kendallwilke said...

that was a creepy story i had one that when i was home alone i saw a black figure walk in my mom's bedroom then i called up my mom and started crying and then my mom told me that just to calm down and she'll be home soon so i stayed up until my mom got home and now every night i tell her not to go in her room

8:46 PM  
Blogger Ravenhurst Mansion said...

Great blog, man.

I would love to become a follower if you decide to add the gadget. I will be checking back.

Evans, ghost hunter
http://ravenhurstmansion.blogspot.com/

8:22 PM  
Blogger tornado ally said...

OMG they have BAD angels

12:18 PM  
Blogger tornado ally said...

OMG they have BAD angels

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home